Our office is open and we are seeing patients. To ensure patient and staff safety, we have implemented all CDC guidelines.
Here are steps we have taken to ensure a streamlined and safe visit:
- All employees are screened by questionnaire and temperature every day.
- We have fewer employees and doctors per day to ensure social distancing.
- All staff and doctors are wearing face masks, and/or face shields and gloves.
- All patients are temperature screened before entering the practice and are encouraged to make use of hand washing stations.
- All patient visits are spaced out for social distancing. If you prefer, you may wait in your car until your appointment time.
- All patients must wear face masks or face covering their entire visit.
- We clean and sanitize the office and all equipment at frequent intervals.
Thanks for your support – we look forward to maximizing your health and your happiness. If you have any questions, feel free to call our office at (559) 298-7533
– The West Coast Podiatry Inc. Team