Before Your Visit:
- Make a list of your symptoms and questions.
- Make a list of all medications and any previous surgeries.
- Check with your insurance provider to see if a referral is needed.
- If your problem involves walking and/or exercise, bring your walking/exercise shoes with you to the appointment.
During Your Visit:
- Go over your list of questions.
- Take notes and listen carefully.
- Discuss your symptoms and any recent changes you may have noticed.
- Tell your podiatrist if you are pregnant or if you are trying to get pregnant.
- Let your podiatrist know if you are being treated by other doctors.
After Your Visit:
- Prepare for any tests your podiatrist orders.
- Ask about what you need to do to get ready, possible side effects, and when you can expect results.
- Ask when and how the test results will be made available to you.
- Schedule a follow-up appointment (if necessary) before you leave your podiatrist’s office.
We accept the following insurance plans:
- Sante – with a referral from Primary
- Brand New Day Sante – with a referral from Primary
- HealthNet Sante – with a referral from Primary
- Sante Calviva – with a referral from Primary
- TriCare Select
- TriCare Prime – with a referral from Primary
- Anthem Blue Cross PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
- Blue Shield Of California PPO
- United Healthcare PPO
- All PPOs
- Most Private Insurances